Educational Qualification of Dr. Sadhana Pandey are:
- Ph.D. in Mathematics (Fluid Mechanics) from B.H.U. in December 2015 under the guidance of Dr. A.K. Singh, Professor, BHU. Thesis submitted was on “Hydrodynamical Stability“.
- Qualified GATE in 2012.
- Course Work for Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Research Scholar (Mathematics) in 2011 from B.H.U. Secured 63.25% marks.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Mathematics in 2010 from Banaras Hindu University (BHU). Secured 9.22 CGPA.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Mathematics, Statistics and Physics in 2008 from Udai Pratap Autonomous College (popularly known as UP College). Secured 74.56% marks.
- Intermediate (XII) in 2005 from U.P. Board. Secured 70% marks with distinction in Mathematics.
- High School (X) in 2003 from U.P. Board. Secured 70.33% marks.